The Andreetta srl produces special implements for the removal of chips. It was founded in 1973 by Gino Andreetta in a modest garage, in the following years it has been developed and grown with the same spirit that gave rise to it: onlooker, passion and search for new solutions, in order to meet always the market's requirements.The company is in the industrial zone of Colle Umberto TV and has about 10 staff people, skilled workers using hi-technology equipments and machines.
It is specialized in producing tools for removal of wooden chips: milling-machines and pantograph and drills with hard metal used in the furniture and wooder industry. The implements with unic body is produced with the updated working standard, wich are nowdays necessary to offer the best quality our customer require. The SGS certification shows this renovation process, wich is a characteristic of Andreetta srl from 1973.
- Straight and shaped implements in hard metal
- Cutter for the edge of doors panels
- Cutter for border of drawers
- Cutter fot border and counterborder of doors
- Curl cutter to unframe and to edge
- Implements with mechanical fixing
- Small knife profiling
- Drawing integral hard metal cutter